Benefits and Perks
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Profit sharing
- Computer and software setup
How We Hire
We have a non-standard application process. Please send resume to [email protected] that directly address your qualifications for the role.
The hiring team reviews applications based on a job-specific rubric. Our interview process varies by role. Your recruiter will share what the rest of the interview process will entail on your first video call.
You’ll hear from us throughout the application process. We have made a commitment to applicants that we will be in touch with them at least once per week while they are going through the hiring process.
AEB Logistics account manager is responsible for managing and developing relationships with the company’s clients. This typically involves:
- # Acting as the primary point of contact for clients and addressing any issues or concerns they may have.
- # Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the client’s business needs and objectives.
- # Collaborating with internal teams to develop and execute solutions that meet the client’s needs.
- # Generating new business opportunities by identifying and pursuing potential clients.
- # Negotiating and finalizing contracts and agreements with clients.
- # Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators to ensure client satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- # 50-50 profit share.